Smart classes use all interactive modules like videos and presentations and these visually attractive methods of teaching becomes appealing to students who are already struggling with the traditional method of teaching in a classroom. In fact, smart classes are almost like watching movies as sometimes, animated visuals are used to teach a point. This kind of visual is both eye-catching and young students can easily relate with them. This is because the audio-visual senses of students are targeted and it helps the students store the information fast and more effectively. And then, there is the advantage of utilising much of the time wasted earlier in drawing or preparing diagrams on board. Smartboards have all these information in memory and can be presented during the time of class lectures and thus, the time saved can be used in more important things.
1. Finger touch interactive white boards.
2. Activities performed on the board gets auto recorded can be used for revision.
3. The saved notes or files can be emailed
4. Reduces manual work of teachers of writing same notes in different divisions on the green board
5. Free hand drawing tools.
6. 2d & 3d shapes available
7. Lots of mathematical functions present.
8. Handwriting recognition.
9. Spotlight to increase concentration of students.
10. Maths tools like dividers, rulers, protactor available
11. dual user at a time two people can work on one board